lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011


Childhood memories

My childhood experiences are not at all happy moments, but I can say there were a lot of funny moments I ever lived. One day a beautiful curly girl has born, it was me! I born in july 31 of 1994, and I was the reason of the smiles in my family’s face, I am the little one of the family, and it was my first day in my house and my parents and siblings were all day giving me love and hugs I can say I was, well I am the spoiled of the family.
 My first memory I have and that would not be erased in m life is when I was one year old; I remember watching my dad shaving his beard all days before he go to work. One day I decide to do the same just to see how it feels or maybe I believe that I needed to shave my beard too. I start to shave mi ‘’beard’’ but the only thing I do was shaving all my face! My mom sees my face covered by blood and she immediately take me the shaver of my hands. My mom was more worried than me that day. There was another funny experience I live when I was one year, I was playing happy in my house with my dolls and without no reason I enter to my babysitters’  room and I close the door. One hour later my mom start searching for me but there was no answer I was too concentrate playing with my dolls in the room. A few minutes ago I decide to go out but OH OH!  The door was closed and I was too small that I can’t reach the door handle to open it.  I start crying alone hoping for someone to help me get out of the room. My mom see me for the outside of the room ad she was so worried because for my best luck, there was no key for that door. Immediately I saw all my family yelling me in the outside of the room, trying to help me, giving me instructions of how to get out of my big problem, buy the only thing I remember to hear was my big brother laughing of me. I was so worried I didn’t have the main idea of what to do I was really lost, but then my father told me to put all the pillows I find so I can reach the door handle. I do exactly what my dad told me to do, and finally I get out of the room! 
I have two sisters and one brother, we are very close, we always play and laugh without any reason. When I was five years old there was a TV program of a color little boy, He was a curly boy, the same as me. My brothers say I looked like that little boy so they decide to dress me just like him, with a red t-shirt and a blue overalls. It was funny not for me but for my brothers.
Since I was little, my sister Gaby, take care of me, she is like my second mom. When I was little she was the one who always dress me or brush my hair. I remember when I ask her o play dolls with me, she always say yes, we star arming the house, and dress the dolls whit the best cloth they had, and after a few hours we both said… oh I don’t want to play anymore.  It was so depressive for me because we took hours and hours dressing the barbies, and finally we NEVER want to play with them. Or another example, she ask me to play the typical game of ‘’restaurant’’ my sister always get thrilled and she star doing the MENU and we start decorating the kitchen like a real restaurant and when we have all the food ready she say to me… oh I don’t want to play anymore. I get so angry with her, because she always do me the same and we never play something like it has to be. Now I can saw, my childhood was the best moments of my life, you don’t get stressed at all, and your only fears are the dark or getting a bath. And the biggest problem, peeing your pants.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario