lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011


"One who finds a friend finds a treasure."


An important person


Most of people have at least one unforgettable person in their heart; throughout my life, I’ve had the opportunity to meet many people who have helped mold me into the person I am today. I have met many different and interesting people who have played important roles in helping me shape my personality and who have even caused significant changes in my life. For this reason, it is hard for me to choose a single person who has had an important influence on me. I can think of one person, however, who has impacted my life at all. This person will do anything he can for me, gives me wonderful advice, and has taught me a lot about life. For the four years I have known him, he became not only one of my best friends, but also the person who have made a change in my life. He gives me inspiration; respect, help, and he keep me on the right track. This person means the most to me. 
His name is Mario Orellana. He is very tall, has brown eyes, and black hair. I love the way he sings, he has a good voice, but unfortunately he did not like to sing in public. He is a soccer player, and also he likes to do motocross, especially endurance. He likes the entire things I did not, for example; his favorite food is sushi, and I hate sushi and all the sea food. He loves almonds, and I hate them. He likes coconut in a candy or cookie, and I hate coconut!  But we also have some many things in common, we both like to swim, and we are chocolate lovers. We have share so many times together, we laugh at the stupidest things you can imagine.

He is kind, funny and always makes me smile in my worst days. We laugh together with no reason. We tell all about us to each other, our secrets, wishes, memories, also our crush. He is important to me because he is always taking care of me like if I am his little sister. He also makes me look at things from a new perspective when I am down on myself, to understanding what the right thing to do is in any given tough situation. The moral and ethical values he has embedded in me will follow me in real life. He has taught me never to give up no matter what. He has provided me with the mental intensity to give my best. I believe that no matter what the obstacle, I am capable to doing whatever I want if I effort myself. He said me what is good and what is bad; he is kind of my psychologist. Always trying to give the best he could, to help me be a better person.
He is a religious person, like as I am. We both are Christians and our mayor love is God, he is not a holy person but he isn’t a person out of the way. When I have problems the first words he said to me is; pray God, ask him to be patient, and to help you in your problems. And his common phrase:”He dies for you, live for him”. He is older than me, he now is nineteen years old, and because of that he is always watching besides my back, like an angel. When I have troubles, or I feel down, he gives me advices of breath. I can say that he is always there for me and I am sure that there is nothing that will get us apart.

 I like to end with this beautiful quote:
A good friend is someone we can count on, as well as being so much more. A friend is someone with whom we can relax and just hang out, have fun and share our innermost thoughts--deep dark secrets, lofty and noble goals, or our hopes, joys, and fears. A good friend allows you a safe space to share your deepest thoughts and needs--without worry of being judged, criticized or made to feel silly for feeling the way you do. Friends cheer each other on, laugh and cry together, and just plain commissrate and listen to each other. That's why friends are friends."

Flor Castellanos 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario